Monday, November 5, 2012

Back on the Horse!!

I have not posted anything here in a very long time. I've had many thoughts about posts I would make and then never put it down. I regret this as it helps me see where I've been so I can plan where I will go in the future. That being said, I am going to try to post at least once a week with training, racing and just where I'm at with my endurance sports life. I am coming off a summer of some lows due to my first real injury. Through that, I experienced a breakthrough race (Pikes Peak Ascent) that only came about because I was forced to be conservative. I'll touch on that more as I write over the months. Until then, please stay tuned. This should be fun!!

2 comments:

  1. What was your injury in this past season? Good luck posting I am going to try and at least post once a week as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The injury was two torn calf muscles. I did it during the 1st of a 3 part race series so like a fool, I didn't pull out. Instead, I ran through it which messed up my summer training.

      Delete